有关你的9个“surprising facts”被华生知道了!猜猜你今天会怎么被整?

2021-04-01     华尔街英语

原标题:有关你的9个“surprising facts”被华生知道了!猜猜你今天会怎么被整?

要说愚人,那肯定是恶作剧最直接有效了。但无奈华生跟你隔了一个手机屏幕,我也不能顺着网线就把你怎么样。那我就换个方式——用文字的方式来捉弄你吧!

Let’s do this!

Here are 9 surprising facts I I know about you:

(我知道关于你9个惊人的事实)

Fact 1: You are reading this.

(事实1:你正在阅读这篇文章)

Fact 2: You can't say the letter 'm' without touching your lips.

(事实2:你无法在上下唇不触碰的情况下读出“M”这个字母)

Fact 3: You just tried it.

(事实3:你正尝试这么做)

Fact 4: You're smiling.

(事实4:你正在笑)

Fact 6: You're smiling or laughing again.

(事实6:你又笑了)

Fact 7: You didn't notice I missed fact 5.

(事实7:你没有注意到我没有说事实5)

Fact 8: You just checked it.

(事实8:你刚倒回去看了下)

Fact 9: You're smiling again.

(事实9:你又笑了)

上面这8条如果你中了4条以上,并且你在这过程中笑了,那么华生的愚人节作战就成功了。

但如果你还觉得不够欢乐,或者你忍着没笑,那接下来还有两个笑话,不知道你能不能扛得住?

愚人笑话一

The Dumb Answers

(蠢蛋回答)

Policeman: “Where do you live?”

(警察:“你住哪啊?”)

William: “With my parents.”

(威廉:“跟我父母住一起”)

Policeman: “Where do your parents live?”

(警察:“你父母住哪啊?”)

William: “With me.”

(威廉:“跟我住一起”)

Policeman: “Where do you all live?”

(警察:“那你们都住哪啊?”)

William: “Together.”

(威廉:“我们都住一起”)

Policeman: “Where is your house?”

(警察:“我问你家在哪?”)

William: “Next to my neighbour’s house.”

(威廉:“在我邻居家隔壁”)

Policeman: “Where is your neighbour’s house?”

(警察:“那你邻居家在哪?”)

William: “If I tell you, you won’t believe me.”

(威廉:“如果我告诉你,你不会相信我的”)

Policeman: “Tell me.”

(警察:“说吧”)

William: “Next to my house.”

(威廉:“在我家隔壁”)

愚人笑话二

Stupid Stands Up

(笨蛋站起来)

Teacher: "Anyone who thinks they’re stupid, stand up!"

(老师:“谁觉得自己是笨蛋的,可以站起来)

Nobody stands up.

(没人站起来)

Teacher: "There must be someone stupid here!!"

(老师:“我很肯定在座的各位里肯定有笨蛋”)

Little Robert stands up.

(小Robert站了起来)

Teacher: "Oh, Robert, you think you're stupid?"

(老师:“噢,Robert你觉得自己是个笨蛋”)

Little Robert: "No... I just feel bad that you're standing alone..."

(小Robert:“不……我只是觉得你自己一个人站着不好……”)

如果到这里你还没笑,那就过分啦,小心华生派蓝酱顺着5G无线网来挠你痒痒……

如果你看今天的微信笑了,那么很好,祝你愚人节快乐,也祝你能成功整蛊到你想整的那个人。

文章来源: https://twgreatdaily.com/zh-hans/ZXdQj3gB9EJ7ZLmJRMww.html