离双11又只有一个多月了,“剁手”的日子又快到了,你买过多少东西,砍过多少价?知道怎样用英语“砍价”吗?
一、关于“砍价”
(China Daily)“kǎn” means to cut down and “jià”means the price, so kǎnjià literally means to cut down the price.
(中国日报)“砍”的意思是削减、降低,“价”的意思是价格,所以砍价就是降低价格。
1、bargain v. 讨价还价
bargain这个词有不同的词性和含义,今天我们来讨论它作为动词,表示讨价还价的意思。例如:
She bargained with the fishmonger over the price.
她与鱼贩讲价钱。
The salesman refused to bargain over the price.
推销员拒绝讨价还价。
2、haggle v. 讨价还价 砍价 讲价
haggle这个词刚好表达“砍价”的含义,例如:
I know how to haggle. Let me handle this from here.
我知道如何砍价,接下来就交给我吧!(来自《老友记》)
3、drive a hard bargain 砍价
这是一个程度较深的短语,表示杀得一口好价。例如:
I'm impressed that you got 50 yuan for that suit. You definitely drive a hard bargain.
我太佩服你了,你仅仅花了50元买下了那身西装。一定是狠狠的砍了价。
二、更多“砍价”英文秘诀
1、表达价格惊人
It's daylight robbery!
太贵了!
That's steep!
价格太离谱了!
That's too much!
太贵了!
2、买方讲价
I can give you no more than 10 dollars.
我最多只能出10美元。
How about cutting it to an even amount?
去掉零头可以吗?
Can you give me a discount?
可以给我打个折吗?
Come on, give me a break on this.
拜托,给我便宜点吧!
3、卖方还价
We never give any discounts.
我们从不打折。
No bargaining.
恕不还价。
It's worth every penny of it.
一分钱一分货。
4、店员用语
That's our rock bottom price.
这是我们的最低价了。
What's the highest you're willing to go?
最高您能出什么价?
文章来源: https://twgreatdaily.com/zh-hans/wBha3HQBd8y1i3sJt-ql.html