這樣回盤,回復率暴漲50%

2020-01-06     邦閱


寫郵件是外貿工作重要的基本工作之一。

關於外貿郵件,Mike之前做過如下一些分享 。

About this topic, I have written a few articles before as mentioned below.

很多人盲目的追求一些所謂的郵件模板,期待突破客戶固有的任何防線,拿下訂單。

Many guys head for the so-called " E-mail Templates" blindly, hoping to break all the intrinsic obstacles against cooperation with their clients.

這樣的通用模板是不存在的。

Such all-purpose templates don't exist.

因為客戶情況不同,訂單詳情也不同。

Coz the clients are different. The order details are different, too.

當然,Mike所言,並非不能用一些通用的郵件模板作為開發信,而是說不能拋開實際情況,用一樣的郵件模板去與所有客戶談判。

Of course, I don't mean that you can't use an e-mail template as your promotional letter. What I am trying to say is that you cannot ignore the practical situation and use e-mail templates to negotiate with any of your clients.


如何寫開發信

首先,我們要明確的是,大多數人把關注點停留在了第一封郵件,而不是整個談判局面,我想說,這是狹隘的,我們要放寬視野。

Firstly, we must be clear that many people just pay their attention to the first email instead of the whole negotiation, which is very narrow. We should keep our sight open and wide.


那麼,郵件是什麼?文字?圖片?文件?視頻?

不,是全部,甚至更多。

So, what is email? Words ? Pictures? Documents? Videos?

No! All of them, and even more than that.


當然,如果給陌生人發信,之前從未聯繫過,那麼自然他的郵箱裡沒有你郵箱的記錄,如果此時你發大附件的郵件,很可能就進入到他的垃圾收件箱了。

Of course, if you send emails to the strangers, there'll be no record of your email ID in their mailbox. And, if now the email you sent is with large attachments, it will probably go into the trash box directly.

因此我建議,在首封郵件,我們儘量控制郵件長短和大小,別發附件或者超連結。

So I advise that the first email should be very short in length and small in size

with no links or attachments.

01

對方並不認識我們,我們最好寫明郵件來自哪裡,發給誰,為了什麼。

What's more, the receivers don't even know us. So it's better if we could write down where the emails are from and who we are writing to and for what.

比如(For example):

TO: Jason / ABC Inc.

From: Mike / DEF Co., Ltd.

FOR: Cooperation on Textile/ Fabric / Pillow / Mattress ( Put whatever you are selling to them)

02

用數字列明所述各點,讓文路更加清晰。

Use No. to make each of your statements clear.

比如(For example):

1.******

2.******

3.******

03

言簡意賅,別繞彎子,直接說明目的。

Keep your words clear and short.

Go straitly to the points.

比如(For example):

hello, Mr.***

DEF Co., Ltd. here, a big *** factory in China, exporting high-quality *** with good and affordable price.

Our main models are *****

04

觸發互動

Call to Action

比如(For example):

Come back for more details.

Come back for a list/ the brochure if interested.

05

留下聯繫方式

Leave your contacts

比如(For example):

Michael

[email protected]

Cell: +86 138 8888 8888

這麼簡單,客戶會回復麼?

如果感興趣,一定會,如果不感興趣,寫的再好也沒用。

So will such a simple email convert?

They will come back to you if they have interest. Or they won't no matter how much you write.

除了上面這些我們還能做什麼?

Wha else can we do except above-mentioned points?

其實,我上面要求那麼寫,是為了保證郵件平安進入對方的收件箱,與此同時,又能明確表達自己的意圖,引起對方的興趣,但是,我並沒有說,你只能發這一封!

Actually, all the points I mentioned above is just to make sure that the first email can go into the receivers' mailbox in a safe way. Meanwhile, it will clearly show them our purpose and attract their interests. But, I never said that you can only send one email.

在發送第一封郵件後,你可以在幾分鐘後發送第二封郵件,第三封郵件,甚至第四封郵件給對方。此時的郵件內容就可以由你決定了,比如展示一下公司的資質,工廠的照片等等,進一步激發對方的興趣。

After sending the first email, you can send the second email, the third email, or even the fourth email to the receivers. And the content can be customized by yourself. For example, you can show them the qualifications of your company, the photos of your factory, etc., to further attract their interests.

別迷信什麼無敵郵件模板,也別迷信任何郵件模板, 因為談判情況是不同的。

一封郵件拿下訂單,你信麼?

Don『t believe in any so called perfect emails or any email formats. Because the situation of negotiation is different.

Do you really believe that one can get orders by one email?

其實,郵件是極其簡單的開發客戶方式,不要神話它,更不要小瞧它。

Actually, email is a quite simple way for business development.

Don't take it as a mystery and don't ignore it.


如何專業地回復客戶詢盤

我想,看過之前Mike在微信朋友圈分享的VIP教學視頻後,大家可能在思維模式和行為模式上或多或少的有所提高。

I believe that you may get yourself improved in thinking mode and behavior pattern more or less after watching the VIP Education Videos shared in my WeChat Friend Circle.

一些粉絲沒去添加Mike微信好友,所以可能沒能看到。

Some followers haven't connected with Mike on WeChat. So you might have missed these videos.

但是沒關係,別擔心, Mike以後還會在微信朋友圈持續分享的。

But it's ok, no worries. I will keep sharing ideas in my WeChat Friend Circle in the days to come.

在回復詢盤前,我們首先應該去看一下客戶的網站以及網站上的產品。

We ought to check their websites (and the products on them) before giving a reply to the inquiries from the clients.

這樣做的目的是為了結合自己的產品,針對性做出正確的產品推薦。

In that case, we can recommend the clients right products accordingly.

你還可以通過網站分析客戶分銷渠道,猜測客戶的基本成本構成。

You can also speculate about the basic cost composition of the clients by analyzing their distribution channels.

······

(More details in VIP videos)

郵件標題也可做改動

很多人在寫郵件的時候,從來不去更改題目,一直用的是最初的標題。

When writing e-mails, many salespeople keep the original title of their first e-mail and never consider to change it.

他們認為這樣能夠讓客戶更加輕鬆準確的識別出自己。

They believe that the clients can recognize them easily and accurately.

其實,標題要跟隨內容作出變化,明確目的。

In fact, you can also specify the purpose by adjusting the titles of your e-mails.

比如:

For Instance:

Re: Re: TO: ABC Inc. | Wooden Sofa | Quotation Sheet

Re: Re: TO: ABC Inc. | Wooden Sofa | Pics of Products

Re: Re: TO: ABC Inc. | Wooden Sofa | Production Videos

Re: Re: TO: ABC Inc. | Wooden Sofa | *** Certificate

Re: Re: TO: ABC Inc. | Wooden Sofa | CI Confirmation

Re: Re: TO: ABC Inc. | Wooden Sofa | Payment Confirmation

······

無論是不是第一封開發信,儘量做到簡潔。

Be brief whether it is the first promotional letter or not.

冗長的郵件令人厭煩,消耗精力。

Long e-mails are irksome and energy-sapping.

一句話能說清楚的事情,儘量別用第二句。

Never say the second word if it can be clear with only one single word.

比如只有收到貨款,我們才能開始生產。寫法不同,感覺不同。

For example, the feeling is different by saying in two different ways.

1. We can't produce the products for you. Because we haven't received your payment. After getting your payment, the production will start.

2. The production will start only after your payment is received.

直奔主題,別浪費時間。

Get straight to the point,do not waste time.

很多人繞開客戶的問題,說一些沒有任何價值的東西,客戶一點不關心。

Many guys ignore the questions the clients ask and say something unmeaningful which the clients don't care at all.

談判的核心是傳遞價值。

The core of the negotiation is the value delivery.

只有讓對方看到你的價值所在,才會更加可能與你進一步溝通。

It's more likely that they'd be willing to have a further communication with you only after they see the value from you.

很多人一味的想要賣給別人東西,卻從不知道價值傳遞的重要性。

Many guys always try to sell people their goods but never know the importance of the value delivery.

小合作要放下驕傲,尊重對方。大合作要縮小利益,尋求共贏。

Lower your head a little and respect others for a small cooperation.

Narrow your benefits a little on a win-win basis for a great cooperation.

價值傳遞,就是一切。

The value delivery is everything.

彼此信任,就是一切。

The mutual trust is everything.

文章來源: https://twgreatdaily.com/A2aMe28BMH2_cNUgp9vQ.html