中英文雙語繪本故事《Dog Diary》

2020-01-28   卡蜜兒讀繪本


Today was fun, first I woke up Jock.

今天真好玩兒,首先我先叫醒了傑克。

I hid in a box,and I bit a sock.

我藏在了一個盒子裡,而且我還咬了一隻襪子。

We had our breakfast and went to work.

我們一起吃了早飯,而後就去上班了。

I sat in a van, and I did not yap.

我坐在小貨車裡,並沒有汪汪亂叫。

"All right, Pip, now down you hop."

「好了,皮普,現在你可以下來了。」

I met a cat, and I did not nip.

我遇見了一隻貓,我並沒有傷害他。

"Good boy, Pip,let's go to the park."

「好孩子,皮普,讓咱們去公園吧!」

I ran and ran, in a big zig zag.

我跑來跑去,在一個大大的Z字形。

An open gate! And what's that smell?

一個開著的大門!那是什麼味道?

I ran up a hill, and Jock had to yell.

我跑上了山丘,傑克朝著我大喊。

"Stop, Pip, that will make you sick!"

「停下,皮普,你吃那個會生病的!」

A can off fizz?I had a quick lick...

一罐飲料?我迅速的舔了一口...

Time to go home,or so I thought ---

該回家了,所以我想 ---

I got on a bus, but Jock did not.

我上了公交車,但是傑克卻沒上來。

Ah yes, the van --- oh help, now what?

啊對,小貨車 --- 啊!救命啊!現在怎麼辦?

"No Pip! Quick Pip!" Off I got.

「不,皮普!快下來皮普!「我跳下了車。

"Watch the puddle, Pip, don't jump yet."

「注意腳下的水坑,皮普,先不要跳下來!」

I fell in, and I got wet!

我掉了下來,而且渾身都濕了。

"Bathtime and suppertime, boy." Jock said.

「該洗澡吃飯了,小傢伙!」傑克說。

I am back, I am fed.

我回來了,我吃過東西了。

I let Jock, get to bed.

我讓傑克上床睡覺了。