當別人對你說:You're killing me
他不是說你要殺了他,而是說你太折磨他了
(誇張說法:折磨死我啦)
例:
Jesus! You're killing me! Would you stop practicing the drum at night?
天啊,你快折磨死我了!你能不能別在晚上練鼓?
英文也要根據語境理解
如果別人戳到你的笑點讓你捧腹大笑也可以說:
HAHAHA… You're killing me
(哈哈哈....笑死我了)
接下來一起學習一些常用地道的句子
Are you by yourself?你一個人來嗎?
Are you kidding me?跟我開玩笑啊?
Back in a moment!馬上回來!
Boys will be boys!本性難移!
Come to the point!有話直說!
Do I have to?我一定要做嗎?
Don't count on me!別指望我!
Don't fall for it!
別上當!
Don't get me wrong!
你搞錯了!
Don't give me that!
少來這套!
Don't let me down!
別讓我失望!
Don't over do it!
別做過頭了!
Drop me a line!
要寫信給我!
Easy come easy go!
來得容易去也快!
Get a move on!
快點吧!
Give me a break!
饒了我吧!
Glad you like it!
很高興你喜歡!
Great minds think alike!
英雄所見略同!
He always talks big!
他老是吹牛!
He's a double crosser!
他是個騙子!
I cross my heart!
我發誓是真的!