对服务不满意,在不同场景下如何用英语投诉?

2019-12-16     南京学府翻译

投诉是一门艺术!当我们在抱怨时,也应该尽可能保持礼貌,如何用英语投诉呢?这里整理了多个场景的投诉范例,可以学习看看哦~

Vocabulary for complaining

投诉的词汇

Getting attention

引起注意

Excuse me…

对不起...

Pardon me…

抱歉...

I have a complaint…

我有个投诉…

Sorry to bother you but…

很抱歉打扰你,但是…

I’m sorry to say…

我很抱歉地说…

Expressing opinion

表达观点

I’m afraid there’s a problem…

恐怕有个问题…

I’m angry about…

我很生气…

I’m really not happy…

我真的不高兴…

There’s a slight problem with…

有个小问题…

Making the complaint

做投诉

I would like/I want…

我想要...

to lodge a complaint

提出申诉

to make a complaint

做投诉

to report an issue

报告问题

to give you some feedback

给你一些反馈

to inform you

通知你

Complaining in a Restaurant

餐厅投诉

对话:

Customer: Excuse me!

顾客:对不起!

Waiter:Yes sir, how can I help you?

服务员:是的,先生,有什么需要帮忙的吗?

Customer: I don’t want to make a scene but there’s a fly in my soup.

顾客:我不想吵架,但我汤里有只苍蝇。

Waiter: I am terribly sorry! I will take the soup back to the kitchen and get you another one.

服务员:非常抱歉!我会把汤带回厨房再给你拿一份。

Customer: Thank you very much.

顾客:非常感谢。

以下是一些更极端情况的短语:

I’d like to speak to a manager, please.

我想和经理谈谈。

I’m sorry, but this is unacceptable!

对不起,这是不能接受的!

更极端的,你可以这样说!

This food is not fit for a dog!

这种食物不适合狗吃!

I wouldn’t feed this to my dog.

我不会把这个喂给我的狗。

Complaining on the Phone

电话投诉

对话:

Staff: Hello! And how may I help you today?

工作人员:您好!今天我能为您做些什么?

Customer: Hello, I would like to place a complaint please.

顾客:你好,我想投诉。

Staff: Okay, and can I ask what is the nature of the complaint (what is the complaint about)?

工作人员:好的,请问投诉的性质是什么(投诉的内容是什么)?

Customer: I want to report a faulty product, my computer won’t turn on and I have no idea as to why.

顾客:我想报告一个有问题的产品,我的电脑不开,我也不知道为什么。

Staff: Okay, I’m sorry to hear that! I will do my best to help you with that.

工作人员:好的,听到这个我很难过!我会尽力帮你的。

Customer: Thank you.

顾客:谢谢。

短语:

I am not happy at all with this service.

我对这种服务一点也不满意。

Please don’t put me on hold!

请不要耽搁我!

Please, you’re not listening to me at all!

拜托,你根本不听我的!

You sound like a broken record!

你听起来像张破唱片!

对话:

Staff: I’m sorry sir, but my records show you are not the owner of this computer. I can’t help you.

职员:对不起,先生,我的记录显示你不是这台电脑的主人。我帮不了你。

Customer: I am the owner! I bought it yesterday and it’s brand new!

顾客:我是店主!我昨天买的,它是全新的!

Staff: Well I’m sorry sir, but my computer says you are not the owner of this computer. There’s nothing I can do!

职员:对不起,先生,我的电脑说你不是这台电脑的主人。我无能为力!

Customer: You sound like a broken record! You’re not helping me at all!

顾客:你听起来像张破唱片!你一点也帮不了我!

Complaining in shops

商店投诉

对话:

Customer: Excuse me, I would like to lodge a complaint.

顾客:对不起,我想投诉。

Shop assistant: Okay, what is it regarding? (what is it about?)

店员:好的,这是关于什么的?(这是关于什么的?)

Customer: I have been waiting at the fitting rooms for about 15 minutes and I haven’t been served (nobody has helped me).

顾客:我在试衣间等了大约15分钟,还没人招待我(没人帮我)。

Shop assistant: Well I am really sorry to hear that. We are committed to giving better service than that. I will report your incident.

店员:我真的很抱歉听到这个消息。我们致力于提供更好的服务。我会报告你的事件。

Customer: Thank you.

顾客:谢谢。

短语:

I’d like to speak to a manager, please.

我想和经理谈谈。

I don’t feel like a valued customer here.

我觉得在这里我不是一个有价值的顾客。

I want a refund/I would like a refund.

我想要退款。

Complaining in a letter

在信中抱怨

短语:

I am writing to inform you.

我写信通知你。

I am/was extremely upset/disappointed/offended because…

我非常难过/失望/生气,因为…

There seems to be an issue/problem with

好像有个问题

英文投诉信模板:

Dear Sir/Madam

尊敬的先生/女士

My name is _______ and I am writing to inform you that there seems to be a problem/issue with ________ . I am/was extremely disappointed/very upset/offended because _____________ . I would really appreciate it if you could explain to me why this issue occurred and what you might do to rectify the situation. I hate to make a fuss, but I feel it’s necessary to draw this to your attention. I await your considered response.

我的名字是,我写信告诉你,好像有问题。我非常失望/非常沮丧/生气,因为。如果你能向我解释为什么会发生这个问题,以及你可以做些什么来纠正这种情况,我将非常感激。我不想大惊小怪,但我觉得有必要引起你的注意。我等待你深思熟虑的答复。

Yours Sincerely,

谨上,

把你的信写得尽可能详细!你要确保对方完全理解这个问题以及它改变你生活的方式。

Complaining in a relationship

恋爱中的抱怨

短语:

I feel like you’re not listening to me. 我觉得你不听我的。

Please, just hear me out (listen to me). 请听我说完(听我说)。

Let’s compromise (find a solution we both like). 让我们妥协(找到我们都喜欢的解决方案)。

Let’s just take a minute and think. 让我们花点时间想想。

Let’s work this out (find a solution). 我们来解决这个问题。

We need to talk about something.我们得谈谈。

对话:

A: Love, we need to talk about something.

A:亲爱的,我们需要谈谈。

B: What is it?

B:什么事?

A: I’m really unhappy that you didn’t come to my grandma’s birthday party.

我真的很不高兴你没来参加我奶奶的生日聚会。

B: Really? But you told me it was fine!

B:真的吗?但你告诉我没事!

A: Please, just hear me out.

请听我说完。

B: Okay.

好的。

A: I would have loved it if you had come with me and in future I would like you to come to all my family occasions.

A:如果你和我一起去,我会很喜欢的,将来我希望你能来参加我所有的家庭活动。

B: Let’s just take a minute to think, what is the point in me doing that?

B:让我们花点时间想想,我这样做有什么意义?

A: I feel like you’re not listening to me! I always want you to be with me! Come on, let’s work this out. It doesn’t have to be a big problem.

A:我觉得你没在听我说!我一直希望你和我在一起!来吧,我们来解决这个问题。这不一定是个大问题。

B: Okay, let’s compromise, I will try harder to make time for your family events.

B:好吧,让我们妥协吧,我会努力为你的家庭活动腾出时间。

Complaining in the workplace

在工作场所抱怨

对话:

A: I want to lodge a complaint against my manager.

A:我想投诉我的经理。

B: Okay, what’s the problem?

B:好吧,怎么了?

A: I am not happy with the way he talks to me, he is such an idiot!

A:我对他跟我说话的方式不满意,他真是个白痴!

B: Okay, take a deep breath, we have to be professional.

B:好吧,深呼吸,我们得专业一点。

A: I’m sorry but I feel badly treated.

A:我是索尔,但是我觉得受到了虐待。

B: It’s alright, but let’s try to communicate better to solve the problem.

B:没关系,不过我们还是尽量多沟通解决问题吧。

A: Yes, I know we are a team and we have to be professional.

A:是的,我知道我们是一个团队,我们必须专业。

当然,如果你用礼貌和尊重的态度对待他们,人们会更愿意帮助你的!

喜欢请多多关注学府翻译哦~

文章来源: https://twgreatdaily.com/zh-hans/z52CDm8BMH2_cNUgbxua.html