聽繪本請點擊下方音頻
邊看繪本邊聽睡前故事吧~~
"Next week is show and share,
「下周我們要上展示分享課,
so figure out what to bring," my teacher said.
大家想想帶什麼過來吧,」我的老師說。
The bell rang. It was time to go home.
下課鈴響了。該回家了。
She gave us a sheet of paper for our parents to sign.
她發給我們每人一張單子讓我們帶回去給父母簽字。
At home, I asked Mom."What can I bring?"
回到家,我問媽媽。「我能帶點什麼呢?」
"Bring your dog," she said.
「帶上你的狗狗呀,」她說。
Little Sister wanted me to bring her.
小妹想讓我帶她去。
"I can't bring you. You're my sister!" I said.
「我不能帶你。你是我妹妹呀!」我說。
"So?" she said.
「所以呢?」她說。
"Never mind," I said, and went outside.
「沒什麼,」我說,然後出去了。
Maybe I could bring an ant farm.
也許我可以帶個螞蟻農場過去。
No, ants are too yucky.
還是算了吧,螞蟻太讓人討厭了。
Maybe I could collect different leaves.
也許我可以帶不同的葉子去。
No, too much work.
還是算了吧,太麻煩了。
I called my friends.
我打電話給我的小夥伴們。
Timothy was bringing his tarantula.
提摩西打算帶他的狼蛛。
Tiger was bringing his long-haired hamster named Thundercloud.
泰格打算帶上他的長毛倉鼠「雷雲」。
Henrietta was bringing her dog, Fluffy.
亨利埃塔打算帶她的狗狗「弗拉費」。
Gator was bringing his stamp collection.
鱷魚給特要帶他收藏的郵票。
Malcom was bringing his snake.
馬爾科姆要帶上他的蛇。
Bun Bun was bringing her doll collection.
邦邦要帶上她收藏的玩偶。
I didn't know what to bring.
我不知道應該帶什麼。
I went to the stream to find some worms for fishing.
於是我去了河邊,去找釣魚的蟲餌。
I was looking around
當我正在四處張望的時候,
when a big bullfrog hopped out of the stream
一隻牛蛙從小河裡跳了出來。
right into my coffee can for worms!
想吃蟲子的它正好跳到我用來裝蟲子的咖啡罐里!
Wow, that's great, I thought.
哇哦,太好啦,我心想。
I put the lid on the can and took the bullfrog home.
我把蓋子蓋上,帶著牛蛙回了家。
Dad found an old aquarium.
爸爸找出了好久沒用的水族箱。
We fixed it up for my frog.
為了裝牛蛙,我們把它修好了。
We put him in, but before we got the lid on,
我們剛把牛蛙放進去,還沒來得及蓋上蓋子,
he jumped out
他就又跳出去了,
right across the room into the coffee can on the floor.
又跳回了地上的咖啡罐里。
"Wow," said Dad. "He likes that can!"
「哇哦,」爸爸說。「他還真喜歡那個罐子!」
We tried again
我們又試了好多次,
and he did the same thing over and over again.
牛蛙每次都又跳回了罐子裡。
"You've got a special show and share," said Mom.
「你這次做的展示與分享肯定很特別,」媽媽說。
I named him Leaping Lizard.
我給這隻牛蛙取了個名字叫「跳躍蜥蜴」。
I told my friends about Leaping Lizard
我和朋友們說了「跳躍蜥蜴」的事兒,
but they didn't believe me.
可是他們都不信我。
After school,I showed them and they were amazed.
下課後,我向他們展示了一下,他們都驚呆了。
I made a poster all about bullfrogs.
我做了一張全是關於牛蛙的海報。
I got pictures off the Internet.
從網上找了好多圖片。
The night before show and share,
在分享展示課的前一天,
I pasted everything down.
我把所有的材料都粘好了。
Leaping Lizard sat in his coffee can watching me.
「跳躍蜥蜴」坐在咖啡罐里望著我。
He really liked that can!
他真是好喜歡那個罐子!
I went to bed so excited about the next day.
我躺在床上,想到明天就很興奮。
Morning came and I jumped out of bed,
早上到了,我從床上跳起來,
got dressed, and ate breakfast.
穿好衣服,吃完早餐。
All the parents were driving their kids to school that day.
那天爸爸媽媽們都帶著自己的孩子去學校了。
I went to get my frog.
我去拿上我的牛蛙。
He was gone!Oh,no!
他不見了!哦,不!
I forgot to put the top on his aquarium.
我忘了給水族箱蓋上蓋子了。
I ran to the coffee can.
我又跑到咖啡罐那裡。
No frog.
也不在那兒。
"Mom!" I screamed. "Leaping Lizard is missing!"
「媽媽!」我大叫。「『跳躍蜥蜴』不見了!」
We looked everywhere.
我們到處都找了。
I was already late for school.
我已經遲到了。
Mom said, "Take your poster to share.
媽媽說,「帶著你的海報去做分享吧。
I'll give you a note for the teacher.
我會給你的老師寫個紙條的。
I'm sure I will find your frog."
我肯定能找到你的牛蛙的。」
We went to school.
我們去了學校。
I was so upset.
我好失落。
Everyone took turns showing and sharing.
大家輪流做展示和分享。
When it was my turn, I thought I would be sick.
我想輪到我的時候,我要不要說自己生病了呢。
Suddenly, Mom came into the room with the aquarium,
突然,我媽媽帶著水族箱,
the coffee can, and my frog.
咖啡罐和我的蛙到教室了。
"I found him!" she said.
「我找到他了!」她說道。
I took my turn.
輪到我了。
Everyone was amazed.
每個人都對我的展示分享感到不可思議。
Leaping Lizard jumped into the can every time.
「跳躍蜥蜴」每次都會跳到咖啡罐里。
When it was all over, I got the "Most Interesting" ribbon.
當所有同學的展示分享結束之後,我獲得了「最有趣獎」的緞帶。
Malcom was mad because he thought his snake should win.
馬爾科姆很生氣,因為他以為他的蛇應該得獎的。
Timothy got "most Scary."
提摩西得了「最可怕獎。」
Henrietta's dog got "Most Fluffy."
亨利埃塔的狗狗獲得了「最蓬鬆獎。」
Actually, everyone got a ribbon.
事實上,每個人都得到了一根緞帶。
It was the best show and share ever!
這是最好的展示分享課了。