1. 由《英語周報》口語主播丁浩主講,著重講解48個國際音標中易混音標、易錯音標的正確讀法。
2. 音頻課程,共9個課時,音融於詞,詞融於句。
3. 粉絲優惠價39.9元,少喝一杯奶茶就能擁有。
go bananas:發瘋
Mum will go bananas.
媽媽會氣瘋的。
go nuts:抓狂
My father would go nuts if he saw bruises on me.
如果我爸爸看到我臉上有傷痕,他會氣瘋的。
lose it:情緒失控
When Helen asked Tim to leave, he just lostit and started shouting at her.
海倫讓蒂姆離開時,蒂姆情緒失控,衝著她大喊大叫。
go mental:發神經
Have you gone mental? Why do you keep arguing with the boss? You'll get fired.
你發神經了嗎?你竟然跟老闆爭執?你會被炒魷魚的。
freak out:十分不安
We are going to freak out if you do not show up.
你不來我們就要發瘋了。
go bonkers:精神崩潰
I'll go bonkers if I have to wait any longer.
如果再等下去,我非發瘋不可。
go berserk:變得狂躁
The crowd went berserk when they were told that all the flights had been cancelled.
他們知道航班取消之後,變得狂躁起來。
blow one's top:發瘋;神經錯亂
I thought that he must have blown his top to make such a fool of himself.
我想他做出這種傻事一定是發瘋了。
fly off the handle:勃然大怒
I'm sorry I accidentally spilled you drink, but there's no need to fly off the handle.
對不起,我不小心打翻了你的飲料, 不必勃然大怒。
hit the ceiling/roof:勃然大怒;極度激動
My father hit the ceiling when I damaged the car.
我把車弄壞,可把我爸爸氣壞了。
go ballistic:大怒;暴跳如雷
My new neighbors throw parties every night.It just makes me go ballistic.
新鄰居夜夜開派對,我要瘋了。
go off the deep end:大發脾氣
The bad news caused Jim to go off the deep end.
那個壞消息使吉姆勃然大怒,失去理智。
blow up:爆發;發怒
It is understood he had a blow-up with coach Chris.
據了解,他和教練克里斯之間爆發了激烈爭吵。
pop one's cork:發怒
I have something to tell you. Please, don't pop your cork.
有些事我得告訴你,你千萬別生氣。
go ape:發狂
Susie will go ape if she ever hears about it.
蘇西聽到這個消息,一定會受不了的。
(內容來自網絡綜合整理,僅供學習參考。若涉及版權問題,請聯繫刪除。)
責編 | 楊寧
審稿 | 李棟
校稿 | 呂放
點擊右上角關注我們,主頁私信回覆:口語學習,免費贈送【英語900句】音視頻內容。