魯米 | 你正在尋找的東西也在尋找你

2020-01-20   源芷生活


May the long time sunshine upon you

願陽光永遠照亮在你身上


All love surround you

願你被愛包圍


And the pure light within you

在你心裡的純潔之光


Guide your way on

永遠地指引你前進的方向


Sun

(向)太陽



「The wound is the place where the Light enters you.」


傷口是光進入你內心的地方。


「What you seek is seeking you.」


你正在尋找的東西也在尋找你。


「Your task is not to seek for love,

but merely to seek and find all the barriers

within yourself that you have built against it.」


你的任務不是去尋找愛,

而只是尋找並發現你內心

構築起來的反抗它的障礙。



「Everything in the universe is within you.

Ask all from yourself.」


宇宙中的一切都在你體內,

向內尋求一切的答案。


「Don』t grieve.

Anything you lose comes round in another form.」


不要悲傷。你失去的任何東西都會以另一種形式回來。



Don't you know yet?

It is your light that lights the worlds.


你還不知道嗎?

是你發出的光點亮了這個世界。