英文有聲繪本《Bones》骨頭

2020-01-17   卡蜜兒讀繪本

聽繪本請點擊下方音頻


《Bones》

Walk.

Jump.

走、 跳,

Touch your toes.

摸摸你的腳趾

Bend our knees.

彎曲你的膝蓋

Hold your nose.

捏住你的鼻子

Any way you move,

不管你怎麼動

your bones are helping out.

你的骨頭都在幫你

You have 206 bones in your body.

你身上有206塊骨頭

These bones fit together perfectly.

這些骨頭完美地結合在一起

Together, they form your skeleton.

他們一起構成你的骨架

Your bones are hidden under your skin.

你的骨頭藏在你的皮膚下面

But you can feel them and see their shape.

但你能感覺到它們並看到它們的形狀

Your bones start out small

你的骨頭開始很小

just the way you do

就像你也很小那樣

As your bones grow you grow,too.

隨著你的骨骼成長,你也長大了

The smallest bones are inside your ears.

最小的骨頭在你耳朵裡面

The biggest bones are in your legs.

最大的骨頭在你的腿上

Some of your bones act as armor.

你的一些骨頭充當盔甲

A flat bone in the middle of your chest protects your heart.

胸部中間扁平的骨頭保護你的心臟。

Your ribs are a bony cage for your lungs and other squishy parts.

你的肋骨是你的肺和其他軟組織的骨籠

The bones of your face are part of your skull.

你臉上的骨頭是你頭骨的一部分

It covers your brain like a helmet.

它像頭盔一樣覆蓋你的大腦

Some people think skulls look scary.

有些人認為頭骨看起來很嚇人

They like to wear skull masks on Halloween.

他們喜歡在萬聖節戴骷髏面具。

Long ago,

很久以前,

pirates used a flag with a skull and crossbones on it to frighten people.

海盜們用一面印有骷髏頭和交叉骨頭的旗子來嚇唬人

Today, a skull and crossbones means danger or poison.

今天,一個骷髏和交叉骨意味著危險或毒藥

When you see it, be careful!

當你看到它時,要小心

Your bones do not bend.

你的骨頭不會彎曲

So they are joined in places where you need to bend.

所以它們在需要彎曲的地方連接在一起

These places are called joints.

這些地方叫做關節

Your spine, or backbone, has many joints.

你的脊椎或脊椎,有許多關節

It helps you to stand up straight or do a somersault.

它可以幫助你站直或做空翻

Our bones work with our muscles to make our bodies move.

我們的骨骼和我們的肌肉一起工作使我們的身體運動

Bones are hard and strong.

骨頭堅硬牢固

But sometimes they break by accident.

但是有時他們會意外斷裂

Luckily, the broken parts can grow back together.

好在受損害的部位可以重新生長在一起

After many weeks, the bone is healed.

幾個星期後,骨頭就能癒合了

Some old bones turn into fossils after millions of years.

幾百萬年後一些老骨頭變成了化石

Fossils tell us a lot about animals that lived long ago——

化石能告訴我們很多關於生活在很久以前年代的動物—

such as dinosaurs!

比如恐龍!

Many animals have bones like ours.

許多動物像我們一樣有骨頭,

But their skeletons match their shapes and sizes.

但是它們的骨骼與他們的形狀和大小相匹配

Toads and goldfish have much smaller bones than we do.

蟾蜍和金魚有比我們小得多的骨頭。

Elephants and whales have much bigger bones than we do.

大象和鯨魚有比我們大得多的骨頭

Some animals have no bones at all.

有些動物根本沒有骨頭

Jellyfish and worms wriggle and squiggle without them.

水母和蠕蟲的蠕動和扭動不需要骨頭

If you had no bones, you would look like a blob.

如果你沒有骨頭你看起來像一團軟塌塌的東西

So when you run or stretch or grab or chew,

所以當你跑步、拉伸、咀嚼時

think of your bones and say, "Thank you!"

想想你的骨頭 並對它們說:「謝謝」!

本文內容僅供分享學習,不作商業用途,版權歸原作者所有,如有侵犯您的權益,請與我們聯繫刪除,謝謝!