Today was fun, first I woke up Jock.
今天真好玩兒,首先我先叫醒了傑克。
I hid in a box,and I bit a sock.
我藏在了一個盒子裡,而且我還咬了一隻襪子。
We had our breakfast and went to work.
我們一起吃了早飯,而後就去上班了。
I sat in a van, and I did not yap.
我坐在小貨車裡,並沒有汪汪亂叫。
"All right, Pip, now down you hop."
「好了,皮普,現在你可以下來了。」
I met a cat, and I did not nip.
我遇見了一隻貓,我並沒有傷害他。
"Good boy, Pip,let's go to the park."
「好孩子,皮普,讓咱們去公園吧!」
I ran and ran, in a big zig zag.
我跑來跑去,在一個大大的Z字形。
An open gate! And what's that smell?
一個開著的大門!那是什麼味道?
I ran up a hill, and Jock had to yell.
我跑上了山丘,傑克朝著我大喊。
"Stop, Pip, that will make you sick!"
「停下,皮普,你吃那個會生病的!」
A can off fizz?I had a quick lick...
一罐飲料?我迅速的舔了一口...
Time to go home,or so I thought ---
該回家了,所以我想 ---
I got on a bus, but Jock did not.
我上了公交車,但是傑克卻沒上來。
Ah yes, the van --- oh help, now what?
啊對,小貨車 --- 啊!救命啊!現在怎麼辦?
"No Pip! Quick Pip!" Off I got.
「不,皮普!快下來皮普!「我跳下了車。
"Watch the puddle, Pip, don't jump yet."
「注意腳下的水坑,皮普,先不要跳下來!」
I fell in, and I got wet!
我掉了下來,而且渾身都濕了。
"Bathtime and suppertime, boy." Jock said.
「該洗澡吃飯了,小傢伙!」傑克說。
I am back, I am fed.
我回來了,我吃過東西了。
I let Jock, get to bed.
我讓傑克上床睡覺了。