邦元英語:《Lost and Found》失物招領

2019-11-21   邦元英語

Lost and Found

失物招領

適合年齡:4-8歲

作者:Jonathan Ying

今天失物招領處是小兔子值班,這是忙碌的一天。可憐的松鼠弄丟了他的鼓;大象找不到她的鋼琴;更可憐的是蝙蝠,整個樂隊都不見了……在演出之前,小兔子能幫丟失的小夥伴找回他們想要的東西嗎?

01

Welcome to the lost and found.

歡迎來到失物招領處。

Where we found items by their sound.

我們這裡根據聲音尋找失物。

02

The thing I lost goes Toot! Toot! Toot!

我要找的東西發出的聲音是嘟嘟的!

I have spent all day in hot pursuit!

我已經找了一整天了!

03

Toot! Toot! Toot! That’s what I was looking for.

嘟嘟嘟——這就是我正在找的東西。

My trumpet! It is lost no more.

我的小號,再也不能把你弄丟了。

04

The thing I lost goes Ding! Ding! Ding!

我要找的東西發出的聲音是叮叮叮!

Have you heard of such a thing?

你聽到過這種聲音嗎?

05

Ding! Ding! Ding! My triangle!

叮叮叮—— 我的三角鐵。

You found it there!

你找到它了!

Thank you kindly. My Hare!

太感謝你了,兔子先生!

06

The thing I lost goes Plink! Plank! Plunk!

我要找的東西發出的聲音是Plink! Plank! Plunk!

I play it with my big, long trunk.

我用我的大長鼻子來演奏它。

07

Plink! Plank! Plunk! My Piano!

Plink! Plank! Plunk! 我的鋼琴!

May I have it please?

我可以拿回來嗎?

I need some time to tune the keys.

我需要時間來調音。

08

The thing I lost goes Boom! Boom! Boom!

我要找的東西發出的聲音是咚咚咚——

Have you seen it in this room?

你在這個房間裡見過這個東西嗎?

09

Boom!Boom! Boom!My drum!

咚咚咚——! 我的鼓!

I see you『ve found it!

我看到你找到它了!

Wow!Just hang on,guys.

哇!等等,夥伴們。

I am ready now!

我準備好了。

10

At last, I found the Lost and Found!

最後,我終於找到失物招領處了!

The things I lost make many sounds, like Toot Toot, Ding and Plunk Boom Boom…

我弄丟的東西能發出很多種聲音,比如嘟嘟——叮叮——咚咚——

I really need to find them soon!

我真的要儘快找到他們。

11

I hear the things you are looking for.

我聽到過這些你在尋找的聲音。

The sounds are coming from next door!

他們就在隔壁發出這樣的聲音。

12

You found my things!

你們找到了我要找的東西!

They sound so grand.

些樂器聽起來很完好。

One, two, three—

一、二、三...

13

Let’s hit it, band!

讓我們開始演奏吧,我的樂隊!

Toot! Ding! Plunk! Boom!

嘟嘟——叮叮——咚咚

- END -