對服務不滿意,在不同場景下如何用英語投訴?

2019-12-16     南京學府翻譯

投訴是一門藝術!當我們在抱怨時,也應該儘可能保持禮貌,如何用英語投訴呢?這裡整理了多個場景的投訴範例,可以學習看看哦~

Vocabulary for complaining

投訴的詞彙

Getting attention

引起注意

Excuse me…

對不起...

Pardon me…

抱歉...

I have a complaint…

我有個投訴…

Sorry to bother you but…

很抱歉打擾你,但是…

I』m sorry to say…

我很抱歉地說…

Expressing opinion

表達觀點

I』m afraid there’s a problem…

恐怕有個問題…

I』m angry about…

我很生氣…

I』m really not happy…

我真的不高興…

There’s a slight problem with…

有個小問題…

Making the complaint

做投訴

I would like/I want…

我想要...

to lodge a complaint

提出申訴

to make a complaint

做投訴

to report an issue

報告問題

to give you some feedback

給你一些反饋

to inform you

通知你

Complaining in a Restaurant

餐廳投訴

對話:

Customer: Excuse me!

顧客:對不起!

Waiter:Yes sir, how can I help you?

服務員:是的,先生,有什麼需要幫忙的嗎?

Customer: I don』t want to make a scene but there’s a fly in my soup.

顧客:我不想吵架,但我湯里有隻蒼蠅。

Waiter: I am terribly sorry! I will take the soup back to the kitchen and get you another one.

服務員:非常抱歉!我會把湯帶回廚房再給你拿一份。

Customer: Thank you very much.

顧客:非常感謝。

以下是一些更極端情況的短語:

I』d like to speak to a manager, please.

我想和經理談談。

I』m sorry, but this is unacceptable!

對不起,這是不能接受的!

更極端的,你可以這樣說!

This food is not fit for a dog!

這種食物不適合狗吃!

I wouldn』t feed this to my dog.

我不會把這個喂給我的狗。

Complaining on the Phone

電話投訴

對話:

Staff: Hello! And how may I help you today?

工作人員:您好!今天我能為您做些什麼?

Customer: Hello, I would like to place a complaint please.

顧客:你好,我想投訴。

Staff: Okay, and can I ask what is the nature of the complaint (what is the complaint about)?

工作人員:好的,請問投訴的性質是什麼(投訴的內容是什麼)?

Customer: I want to report a faulty product, my computer won』t turn on and I have no idea as to why.

顧客:我想報告一個有問題的產品,我的電腦不開,我也不知道為什麼。

Staff: Okay, I』m sorry to hear that! I will do my best to help you with that.

工作人員:好的,聽到這個我很難過!我會盡力幫你的。

Customer: Thank you.

顧客:謝謝。

短語:

I am not happy at all with this service.

我對這種服務一點也不滿意。

Please don』t put me on hold!

請不要耽擱我!

Please, you』re not listening to me at all!

拜託,你根本不聽我的!

You sound like a broken record!

你聽起來像張破唱片!

對話:

Staff: I』m sorry sir, but my records show you are not the owner of this computer. I can』t help you.

職員:對不起,先生,我的記錄顯示你不是這台電腦的主人。我幫不了你。

Customer: I am the owner! I bought it yesterday and it’s brand new!

顧客:我是店主!我昨天買的,它是全新的!

Staff: Well I』m sorry sir, but my computer says you are not the owner of this computer. There’s nothing I can do!

職員:對不起,先生,我的電腦說你不是這台電腦的主人。我無能為力!

Customer: You sound like a broken record! You』re not helping me at all!

顧客:你聽起來像張破唱片!你一點也幫不了我!

Complaining in shops

商店投訴

對話:

Customer: Excuse me, I would like to lodge a complaint.

顧客:對不起,我想投訴。

Shop assistant: Okay, what is it regarding? (what is it about?)

店員:好的,這是關於什麼的?(這是關於什麼的?)

Customer: I have been waiting at the fitting rooms for about 15 minutes and I haven』t been served (nobody has helped me).

顧客:我在試衣間等了大約15分鐘,還沒人招待我(沒人幫我)。

Shop assistant: Well I am really sorry to hear that. We are committed to giving better service than that. I will report your incident.

店員:我真的很抱歉聽到這個消息。我們致力於提供更好的服務。我會報告你的事件。

Customer: Thank you.

顧客:謝謝。

短語:

I』d like to speak to a manager, please.

我想和經理談談。

I don』t feel like a valued customer here.

我覺得在這裡我不是一個有價值的顧客。

I want a refund/I would like a refund.

我想要退款。

Complaining in a letter

在信中抱怨

短語:

I am writing to inform you.

我寫信通知你。

I am/was extremely upset/disappointed/offended because…

我非常難過/失望/生氣,因為…

There seems to be an issue/problem with

好像有個問題

英文投訴信模板:

Dear Sir/Madam

尊敬的先生/女士

My name is _______ and I am writing to inform you that there seems to be a problem/issue with ________ . I am/was extremely disappointed/very upset/offended because _____________ . I would really appreciate it if you could explain to me why this issue occurred and what you might do to rectify the situation. I hate to make a fuss, but I feel it’s necessary to draw this to your attention. I await your considered response.

我的名字是,我寫信告訴你,好像有問題。我非常失望/非常沮喪/生氣,因為。如果你能向我解釋為什麼會發生這個問題,以及你可以做些什麼來糾正這種情況,我將非常感激。我不想大驚小怪,但我覺得有必要引起你的注意。我等待你深思熟慮的答覆。

Yours Sincerely,

謹上,

把你的信寫得儘可能詳細!你要確保對方完全理解這個問題以及它改變你生活的方式。

Complaining in a relationship

戀愛中的抱怨

短語:

I feel like you』re not listening to me. 我覺得你不聽我的。

Please, just hear me out (listen to me). 請聽我說完(聽我說)。

Let’s compromise (find a solution we both like). 讓我們妥協(找到我們都喜歡的解決方案)。

Let’s just take a minute and think. 讓我們花點時間想想。

Let’s work this out (find a solution). 我們來解決這個問題。

We need to talk about something.我們得談談。

對話:

A: Love, we need to talk about something.

A:親愛的,我們需要談談。

B: What is it?

B:什麼事?

A: I』m really unhappy that you didn』t come to my grandma’s birthday party.

我真的很不高興你沒來參加我奶奶的生日聚會。

B: Really? But you told me it was fine!

B:真的嗎?但你告訴我沒事!

A: Please, just hear me out.

請聽我說完。

B: Okay.

好的。

A: I would have loved it if you had come with me and in future I would like you to come to all my family occasions.

A:如果你和我一起去,我會很喜歡的,將來我希望你能來參加我所有的家庭活動。

B: Let’s just take a minute to think, what is the point in me doing that?

B:讓我們花點時間想想,我這樣做有什麼意義?

A: I feel like you』re not listening to me! I always want you to be with me! Come on, let’s work this out. It doesn』t have to be a big problem.

A:我覺得你沒在聽我說!我一直希望你和我在一起!來吧,我們來解決這個問題。這不一定是個大問題。

B: Okay, let’s compromise, I will try harder to make time for your family events.

B:好吧,讓我們妥協吧,我會努力為你的家庭活動騰出時間。

Complaining in the workplace

在工作場所抱怨

對話:

A: I want to lodge a complaint against my manager.

A:我想投訴我的經理。

B: Okay, what’s the problem?

B:好吧,怎麼了?

A: I am not happy with the way he talks to me, he is such an idiot!

A:我對他跟我說話的方式不滿意,他真是個白痴!

B: Okay, take a deep breath, we have to be professional.

B:好吧,深呼吸,我們得專業一點。

A: I』m sorry but I feel badly treated.

A:我是索爾,但是我覺得受到了虐待。

B: It’s alright, but let’s try to communicate better to solve the problem.

B:沒關係,不過我們還是儘量多溝通解決問題吧。

A: Yes, I know we are a team and we have to be professional.

A:是的,我知道我們是一個團隊,我們必須專業。

當然,如果你用禮貌和尊重的態度對待他們,人們會更願意幫助你的!

喜歡請多多關注學府翻譯哦~

文章來源: https://twgreatdaily.com/z52CDm8BMH2_cNUgbxua.html