「英語口語」老外最常聊的100個口語話題 03網絡情緣

2019-10-12     雅思全知道

老外最常聊的100個口語話題:

精選100篇口語小對話,從最常見的生活場景入手,幫助大家聯練習英語口語聽力。

Cyber Love 網絡情緣dialogue 1

L: you are dressed to kill. You look gorgeous, Alexander.

盛裝打扮啊!亞歷山大,你看上去帥呆了!

A: thanks. This is my power suit. I have a dinner date tonight.

謝謝,這是我的』權力套裝』,我今晚有約。

L: how did you meet each other?

你們怎麼認識的?

A: she's a friend of Amy. We met at Amy's birthday party.

她是艾米的一個朋友。我們在艾米的生日晚會上認識的。

L: is this your first date?

這是你第一次約會嗎?

A: yes. I hope it pans out. Cross your fingers, Lily.

是的,我希望一切順利。祝我成功吧,莉莉。

L: sure it will. Oh, no, it's seven fifteen already.

I'm going to be late for my date.

當然,你一定會成功的。哎呀,已經7點15分了,我約會遲到了。

A: oh…so you buried the hatchet with Steven?

咦……難道你和斯蒂文和好了?

L: absolutely not! He's a cheater. I will never talk to him again. I'm over with him. He's history!

怎麼可能!他是個騙子。我再也不會搭理他了。我和他已經結束了,他是過去時了。

A: then who will you meet tonight?

那你今晚見誰呢?

L: a guy I met on the internet three month ago.

一個三個月錢在網上認識的人。

A: really? Are you sure this is a good idea?

是嗎?這可以嗎?

L: please don't be so fussy! I didn't just meet him yesterday.

別這麼大驚小怪的!我又不是昨天才認識他的。

A: I know, but remember to meet in a public place and don't give out your personal information.

我知道,但是記著在公共場合和他見面。別把你的個人信息給他

dialogue 2

A: hey, Lily, what are you doing?

嗨,莉莉,你在幹什麼呢?

L: waiting for someone.

等某人現身呢。

A: you mean the boy you met on MSN?

你是說你在msn上認識的那個人嗎?

L: you're right. He is so funny and I think I'm in love with him.

對,他很有趣,我想我已經愛上他了。

A: you must be joking. You can't fall in love with someone you've never met!

你在開玩笑吧,你從來沒見過他,怎麼會愛上他呢?

L: I know,but I keep thinking of him every day. And I get really depressed when he's not online.

我知道,但是我每天不停地像他。他不在網上時,我就很沮喪。

A: I think it's just a crush. You can't be serious.

我想你這只是一時迷戀。你不會是認真的吧?

L: well, this might be silly. But I just can't get him off my mind. And I can't help missing him.

也許這有點傻,但是我滿腦子都是他。我不停想他。

A: did you tell him?

那你告訴他了嗎?

L: yes. He said I'm his dream girl.

告訴了,他說我正是他想找的女孩。

A: you shouldn't take it too seriously. It might be a lie.

你別太當真了。也許他在騙你。

L: I know. I can't tell whether he's serious or not so I need your advice.

我知道。我就是不知道他是不是認真的,所以才需要你的意見。

A: I think you should enlarge your circle of real life friends, and then the right person will come along.

我覺得你應該擴大現實生活中的朋友圈,那合適的人一定會出現的。

文章來源: https://twgreatdaily.com/zh-tw/pXRpvm0BMH2_cNUgFVsH.html