“英语口语”老外最常聊的100个口语话题 03网络情缘

2019-10-12   雅思全知道

老外最常聊的100个口语话题:

精选100篇口语小对话,从最常见的生活场景入手,帮助大家联练习英语口语听力。

Cyber Love 网络情缘dialogue 1

L: you are dressed to kill. You look gorgeous, Alexander.

盛装打扮啊!亚历山大,你看上去帅呆了!

A: thanks. This is my power suit. I have a dinner date tonight.

谢谢,这是我的’权力套装’,我今晚有约。

L: how did you meet each other?

你们怎么认识的?

A: she's a friend of Amy. We met at Amy's birthday party.

她是艾米的一个朋友。我们在艾米的生日晚会上认识的。

L: is this your first date?

这是你第一次约会吗?

A: yes. I hope it pans out. Cross your fingers, Lily.

是的,我希望一切顺利。祝我成功吧,莉莉。

L: sure it will. Oh, no, it's seven fifteen already.

I'm going to be late for my date.

当然,你一定会成功的。哎呀,已经7点15分了,我约会迟到了。

A: oh…so you buried the hatchet with Steven?

咦……难道你和斯蒂文和好了?

L: absolutely not! He's a cheater. I will never talk to him again. I'm over with him. He's history!

怎么可能!他是个骗子。我再也不会搭理他了。我和他已经结束了,他是过去时了。

A: then who will you meet tonight?

那你今晚见谁呢?

L: a guy I met on the internet three month ago.

一个三个月钱在网上认识的人。

A: really? Are you sure this is a good idea?

是吗?这可以吗?

L: please don't be so fussy! I didn't just meet him yesterday.

别这么大惊小怪的!我又不是昨天才认识他的。

A: I know, but remember to meet in a public place and don't give out your personal information.

我知道,但是记着在公共场合和他见面。别把你的个人信息给他

dialogue 2

A: hey, Lily, what are you doing?

嗨,莉莉,你在干什么呢?

L: waiting for someone.

等某人现身呢。

A: you mean the boy you met on MSN?

你是说你在msn上认识的那个人吗?

L: you're right. He is so funny and I think I'm in love with him.

对,他很有趣,我想我已经爱上他了。

A: you must be joking. You can't fall in love with someone you've never met!

你在开玩笑吧,你从来没见过他,怎么会爱上他呢?

L: I know,but I keep thinking of him every day. And I get really depressed when he's not online.

我知道,但是我每天不停地像他。他不在网上时,我就很沮丧。

A: I think it's just a crush. You can't be serious.

我想你这只是一时迷恋。你不会是认真的吧?

L: well, this might be silly. But I just can't get him off my mind. And I can't help missing him.

也许这有点傻,但是我满脑子都是他。我不停想他。

A: did you tell him?

那你告诉他了吗?

L: yes. He said I'm his dream girl.

告诉了,他说我正是他想找的女孩。

A: you shouldn't take it too seriously. It might be a lie.

你别太当真了。也许他在骗你。

L: I know. I can't tell whether he's serious or not so I need your advice.

我知道。我就是不知道他是不是认真的,所以才需要你的意见。

A: I think you should enlarge your circle of real life friends, and then the right person will come along.

我觉得你应该扩大现实生活中的朋友圈,那合适的人一定会出现的。