(1) 台terrace; 塔pagoda; tower
石舫stone boat; 亭阁pavilion
廊corridor; 堤causeway
名山famous mountains
名胜古迹scenic spots and historic sites
湖心亭mid-lake pavilion
水榭waterside pavilionhouse
花池 lotus pond
曲径 winding path
Ching Ming Festival 清明节
Grave- Sweeping Day 清明节
day of sacrifice祭祀节日
tomb-sweeping扫墓
offer sacrifices to ancestors祭祖
online tomb-sweeping网上祭扫
condolence 哀悼之情
kite flying放风筝
spring outing踏青
Time decides who you meet in life;your heart decides who you want in your life; and your behavior decides who stays in your life.
Don't forget the things you once you owned.Treasure the things you can't get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory。
曾经拥有的,不要忘记。不能得到的,更要珍惜。属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留作回忆。
1. Stop complaining! 别发牢骚!
2. You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!
3. What's wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
4. You shouldn't have done that!
你真不应该那样做!
5.You're a ierk!你是个废物!
6.Don't talk to me like that!别那样和我说话!
7.Who do you think you are?你以为你是谁?
8. What's your problem?你怎么回事啊?
9. I hate you! 我讨厌你!
10. l don't want to see your face!
我不愿再见到你!
11. You're crazy 你疯了!
12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?
13. Don't bother me.别烦我。
14. Knock it off.少来这一套。
15. Get out of my face.从我面前消失!
18. Take a hike!哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
19. You piss me off .你气死我了。
20. It's none of your business.关你屁事!
21. What's the meaning of this?这是什么意思?
22. How dare you!你敢!
23. Cut it out,省省吧。
24. You stupid jerk!你这蠢猪!
25. You have a lot ofnerve.脸皮真厚。
26. I'm fed up.我厌倦了。
27. | can't take it anymore.我受不了了!
28. I've had enough of your garbage.
我听腻了你的废话。
29. Shut up!闭嘴!
30. What do you want?你想怎么样?
31. Do you know what time it is?
你知道现在都几点了吗?
32. What were you thinking?你脑子进水啊?
33. How can you say that?你怎么可以这样说?
34. Who says?谁说的?
35. That's what you think!那才是你脑子里想的!
36. Don't look at me like that.别那样看着我。
37. What did you say?你说什么?
38. You are out of your mind.你脑子有毛病!
39. You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。
40. Drop dead.去死吧!
41. Bug off.滚蛋。
42. Don't give me your shit.别跟我胡扯。
43. Don't give me your excuses/ No more excuses.别找借口。
44. You're a pain in the ass.你这讨厌鬼。
45. You're an asshole.你这缺德鬼。
47. Get over yourself.别自以为是。
48 You''re nothing to me.
你对我什么都不是。
50. You look guilty. 你看上去心虚。
51. I can't help it.我没办法。
52. That's your problem.那是你的问题。
53. I don't want to hear it.我不想听!
54. Get off my back.少跟我罗嗦。
55. Give me a break.饶了我吧。
56. Who do you think you're talking to?
你以为你在跟谁说话?
57. Look at this mess!看看这烂摊子!
59. Why on eath didn't you tell me the ruth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
60. l'm about to explode!我肺都快要气炸了!
62. What a stupid idiot !我再也受不了啦!
63. I never want to see your face again!
我再也不要见到你!
64. That's terrible.真糟糕!
65. Just look at what you're done!看看你都做了些什么!
66. I wish I had never met you.
我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
67. You're a disgrace.你真丢人!
68. 'll never forgive you!我永远都不会饶恕你!
69. Don't nag me!别在我面前唠叨!
70. I'm sick of it.我都腻
71. You're such a ……你真是个……!
72.Stop messing around.别鬼混了!
73.Mind your own business!
管好你自己的事!
74. You're just a good for nothing bum!
你真是一个废物! /你一无是处!
75. You've gone too far!你太过分了!
76. I loathe you!我讨厌你!
77. I detest you!我恨你!
78. Get the hell out of here!滚开!
79. Don't be that way!别那样!
80. Can't you do anything right?
成事不足,败事有余。
81. You're impossible.你真不可救药。
82. Don't touch me!别碰我!
83. Get away from me!离我远一-点儿!
84. Get out of my lfe.我不愿再见到你。
1从我的生活中消失吧。
85. buregvikmle yut别跟我摆架子。
87. You'ibesorn,你会后悔的。
88. We're through.我们完了!
89. Look at the mess you've made!你搞得一团糟!
90. You've ruined everything.
全都让你搞砸了
91. I can't believe you never.你好大的胆子!
92. You're away too far.你太过分了。
93. Ican't take you any more!我再也受不了你啦!
94. I'm telling you for the last time!我最后再告诉你一-次!
r跟The'sthe supidest thing 've verhean
95 louoe yuLUuT了vee rhe d耶恩 我听到的展最盘的事:
97.Ican't believe a word you say.我才不信你呢!
98. You never tell the truth!你从来就不说实话!
99. Don't push me !别逼我!
100. Enough is enough!够了够了!
--And a person's character isn't determined by how he or she enjoys vitory, but rather how he or she endures defeat. 一个人的品行,不取决于这人如何享受胜利,而在于这人如何忍受失
Zen禅
Summer complaint夏季病/拉肚子
Silentcontribution匿名捐款
Silly money来路不明的钱
Vertical/lateral thinking纵向/横向思维
Wheel of life ( 佛教)轮回
Yearbook年鉴年刊
Paparazzi狗仔队
Show people娱乐界人士
-- I must notlose my resolve. I will march forward, even if Ihave to do so... alone. (House of Cards)我不能失去决心,我会继续向前,即便我必须独自前行。
- -What is faith? If it doesn't endure when we are tested the most?信仰是什么?不就是在考验最严峻时依旧能坚持到底吗?
Even the lousy weather won't put the kibosh on my visit.风雨无阻。
go berserk一般表示人发疯失 去理智或者事物发展奇怪或者东西失灵,类似的表达还有go crazy/go nuts/ go insane/ go bananas,比如:He's gonnago crazy/bananas.他会发疯的
Every dog has its day.凡人皆有出头日
1.pull my leg
拿我开玩笑,不是拉我的腿:
2.cost an arm and a leg
贵的要死,不是花了一个胳膊一条腿
3.There are plenty more fish in the sea
天涯何处无芳草,不是大海里还有足够多的鱼。
4.between jobs
没有工作,不是在工作之间
5.Let's roll
我们走吧,不是我们滚吧.
1. rack your brains绞尽脑汁
2. brain trust智襄团
3.brain drain人才“外流
4. pick your brain讨教问题
5. beat someone's brains out
狠狠地打击某人
6. beat one's brains out (to do sth)
绞尽脑汁/竭尽全力做某事
7. bird brain笨蛋、傻瓜、蠢货
1. Bean brain 白痴、反应迟钝的人
2. have one's brain on a leash喝醉酒
3. ball brawn and no brains
头脑简单四肢发达
4. be the brains behind something
幕后军师、事情背后出谋划策的人;
5.be brain dead
脑瘫了(常形容因疲劳或无聊大脑停止运转)
跳投jump shot;
带球上篮ayup;
擦板班bank shot;
勾 手投篮hook shot;
篮板rebounds;
盖帽blocks;
罚球foul shots/freethrows;
三分球three-pointer;
扣篮dunk shot/slam dunk;
运球dribble;
抢断steals;
传球pass;
助理 assists;
失误 turn overs;
三双 triple-double;
两双 double -double
一部以篮球为引线的美剧: One tree hill (中文译名:篮球兄弟),里面有较多人物独白,台词很贴近生活,比较适合学口语。
coach教练; head coach主教练; referee裁判;Assistant Referee边裁; captain/skipper队长;forward/striker前锋; ( defensive,centre,attacking, wide) midfielders中 场球员;defenders/backs后卫( 含centre-back,sweeper, right/left-back, wingbacks) ;goalkeeper守门员
suck吸:stop sucking your finger.
Suck it up忍了吧
this is disappointing,nothing you can do,so suck it up.
Sucks,糟糕:This party sucks.He sucks,他很糟糕
Suck into被卷入:l was sucked into this mess.
在美国,经常就会听到别人说: "You suck! She sucks! It sucks!" Suck在英文里的本意是"吸,吮",而在这里表示"某人/某事一点也不好,让你很失望"。
Somebody/Something sucks!某人/某事真差劲,糟透了!
"How was the movie? (电影怎么样? )"
"It sucked! (特差劲) "。
1. What are you up to? 你正在做什么?
2. In the middle of something?你正在忙吗?
3.l Same here。我也是
4"Please give us your comments"请多提宝贵意见
5 .Probably. It's still up in the air.
大概吧。不是太确定
6. That's OK不用了。
7. He's out for lunch.他出去吃午餐了。
1.Believe it or not.信不信由你
2.Say no more.不要再说下去了
3.1 hate your guts.我恨死你了!
4.You went a little far. 你做得有点过分了。
5.I'm flipping out.我要疯了。
6.You deserve it.你活该!
7. l won't be long 很快就好。
8.Get real!现实一点吧你!
watermelon 西瓜;
peach桃子
apple苹果
persimmon柿 子
muskmelon甜瓜
loquat枇杷
papaya 番木瓜
tangerine柑橘
chestnut栗 子
pineapple菠 萝
apricot杏儿
banana香 蕉
orange橙 子